Can I ask a question, sir?” said Maurice, as Death turned to go.
YOU MAY NOT GET AN ANSWER
“I suppose there isn’t a Big Cat in the sky, is there?”
I’M SURPRISED AT YOU, MAURICE. OF COURSE THERE ARE NO CAT GODS. THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH LIKE…WORK.
Maurice nodded. One good thing about being a cat, apart from the extra lives, was that the theology was a lot simpler.
7 Notes/ Hide
- lawyeredison likes this
- witches-forever reblogged this from doesntlivehereanymore
- scimmymunkeh likes this
- shelteringsky likes this
- rocker94 reblogged this from somecunttookmyurl
- somecunttookmyurl reblogged this from doesntlivehereanymore
- doesntlivehereanymore reblogged this from askygoneonfire
- askygoneonfire posted this